Friday 8 February 2013

Childhood by Aphiwe Mani Grade 8

Being a child is my best friend
I have the chance to design and plan my future
Everyday I add new plans to my poster
I put new decorations and features
Childhood is my post precious gift.

I believe that God created everyone
with a bright future.
Yes, people may struggle but God would 
never struggle with giving them a blessed life.
Being rich and wealthy does not mean having
a lot of money, but it means sharing 
your richness and wealth with with everyone else
who is not as wealthy as you are and,
that means having a bright future.

When we wake up;  we have to thank 
God for waking us up.
There are people who did not get a chance to wake up.
Each day;  I begin a new chapter and close the old one.
I only focus on tomorrow and today because
I cannot change yesterday, but I can change and 
make tomorrow brighter.
We have to leave the past where it belongs 
and focus on the future.
The past cannot be changed but the future can be brighter.
Never forget, God is the greatest Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment